PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- Place only bulky items out for this pick-up, not loose garbage.
- All items should be placed by the roadside by 7:30 am on the Monday your area is to be served. We will only make one trip on each road.
- Place tires away from other items. (Maximum 8 passenger tires per household.)
- Place appliances and metal together.
- Place batteries next to tires.
- Paints and liquids will not be picked up.
- Wood or brush will not be picked up during this bulky item pick-up.
BULKY ITEM PICKUP FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. THIS PICKUP DOES NOT INCLUDE CITY PICKUP IN BARDSTOWN, BLOOMFIELD AND NEW HAVEN.
If maximum of 8 passenger tires per household is exceeded, fee billed to resident shall be $2 per passenger tire, $5 per commercial/trucking tire and agricultural/construction tires billed at $8/cubic yard with an additional $1.75/ton. (Example: Tractor tire 5ft tall approximate cost = $9.00-$12.00 each.)